Billing for all InMotion Hosting accounts is done within your AMP (Account Management Panel), which controls all billing-related items associated with your hosting account.
Within your AMP you are able to completely manage your account. You will be able to complete tasks like renewing or upgrading your hosting account, registering a new domain name, as well as viewing and printing invoices.
Overall, AMP helps you manage all the billing-related items on your account.
It is a one stop shop for your billing, financial, and server information.
Billing Basics Guides
Since you will be using AMP to manage all your billing-related needs, it’s important to understand the basics. Explore the articles below to get started.
Guides to Manage Your Hosting Account
At some point, your hosting needs may change. Whether you need more or less resources, would like to change or add a new plan, or even close out your hosting account, it can all be handled with AMP.
cPanel Licenses and Pricing Guides
cPanel, often referred to as control panel, is the interface used for making changes to and customizing your hosting account with InMotion Hosting.
In 2020, cPanel changed its pricing and licensing structure. The below articles are helpful for clarity around those changes.
Additional Billing Help Guides
- IMH Store Changing to eNomCentral
- Countries We Cannot Do Business With Per USA Trade Restrictions (Updated 2021)
Explore All Billing Articles
- How Do I Cancel My Hosting Account?
- InMotion Hosting Tax Exemptions, Taxes, and Fees
- How to Update your Billing and Contact Information in AMP
- How to Purchase cPanel Licenses in AMP
- How to Refill your IMH Store Account Balance
- How to change ownership of your InMotion Hosting account
- Viewing Renewal Dates in the Account Management Panel
- Countries We Cannot Do Business With
- Renew / Pay for your Current Plan in AMP
- How to Add or Change a Credit Card in AMP